Kagiso resources is an exempt micro enterprise solutions and supplies company.
Kagiso resources is an exempt micro-enterprise solutions and supplies company, operating in the distribution of corporate products, safety, and engineering consumables and labour hire for industrial services and plant maintenance sectors.
As a 100% black-owned and managed company, Kagiso Resources is highly committed to the principles of BBBEE and always strives to address the challenges of unemployment and skill development in the Republic of South Africa.
Kagiso resources business diversity is a fundamental component of our business ideal. We will continually partner with other companies with expertise in various sectors to produce world-class work to the benefit and satisfaction of our clients. Our capabilities, resources, expertise, and skills enable us to produce quality work.
- Kagiso resources seek to be a leading supplier and contractor of choice through an excellent business approach and a good service delivery to both private and public sectors. In addition to the above, we seek to further develop and shape South Africa through the provision of employment and training opportunities.
- To strive for the best client service possible.
- As a service-oriented business, Kagiso resources recognize that our very own existence depends on how well we meet the expectations of our clients. We, therefore, pledge to provide a one-stop-shop, offering consolidated products and services in the industry.
- Kagiso Resources was built on the strength of a team with a thorough understanding of the complexity of business requirements. We offer superior skills and resources towards meeting the unique needs of our clients who realize that an investment in our products and services is vital to their future existence.
- The added availability of different expertise from a pool of associated companies and suppliers enables Kagiso resources to deliver quality products and services.
We provide our clients with the opportunity to concentrate on their core business by taking care of their outsourced requirements. Our staff is highly accomplished and passionate with both managerial and technical skills. They are dedicated to providing clients with the quality they deserve.
- Our creed is to meet deadlines.
- We cater to the needs of each client in a professional manner. For our client’s convenience, our office is geared to offer support and advice.
Our action guideline
- To deliver client satisfaction with creativity, innovation, sincerity, and gratitude.
- To take up challenges of innovation and to respond to market needs as a diversified company.
Our social responsibility
- Our social responsibility is taken seriously. When outsourcing tasks, we give preference to previously disadvantaged companies, in line with the existing Black Economic Empowerment objectives of the government and a variety of progressive and responsible institutions that seek to promote equity and economic development in South Africa.